Stephen Cawston is an artist.
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Stephen Cawston was born 23 January 1979 in Essex and grew up in Thame, Oxfordshire. His early schooling was at Fryerns Comprehensive School in Basildon. The School Motto Latin: Age Quod Agis (‘if you do something, do it well.’).
While at this school Cawston was in care (with his brother and sister) in a children's home. Cawston's family was reunited and moved to Thame, where his parents were in service (cook and chauffeur) on a country estate. This is where Cawston's love of art started, drawing the wildlife on the estate.
Cawston started his working life as a carpenter, which led him starting a business in building and interior design, Cawston turned to finance as well, but is best known for his art.
He was the owner of a Knightsbridge art gallery, dealing in Contemporary art. Here he also took on art interns to learn the business of galleries and give art lessons. Most of their clientele were seeking high cost fine art.
Cawston is also an artist and has an extensive client base, selling to CEO's, celebrities and entrepreneurs.
One of Cawston's famous paintings Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs had a feature story on the US Celebrity TV show E News. Which also appeared in Vanity Fair, USA Today, New York Post, Redbook Magazine, Us Weekly and Elle. Com 
Conceptual Contemporary Art; Cawston closed his Knightsbridge gallery in 2016, and ceased all his commercial art to concentrate on a collection of conceptual art. He has been planning and sourcing for this collection of sculptures for six years. The Title of the piece being... The Value of Life in Gold. The Value of Life in Gold appeared in Gstaad My Love magazine 2019 
Conceptual Real Golden Skeletons; The Value of Life in Gold series of sculptures has now taken the world by storm. These original contemporary artworks are unique, blending figurative surrealism, life, death and beauty. The sculptures have been Exhibited at serious International Art Fairs, Miami Context 2018, Art Nocturne Knocke 2019 with huge public and art critic success. Some of the pieces are in serious art collections in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Russia and Europe. New sculptures will be exhibited at Dubai art fair, and The Venice Biennale. The collection can be seen in Mayfair Life, Prime Resi, Luxury Interiors Magazine, Art Nocturne Knocke Brochure, Country Life and Battersea Life.
- "The Homarge Gallery". The Homarge Gallery. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "The Homarge Gallery Patrons". The Homarge Gallery. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- E News "Princess Charlotte Receives $200,000 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Painting—See the Pic!". E News. Francesca Bacardi. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- Vanity Fair "Exclusive: Princess Charlotte Is About to Receive a Very Unusual Gift". Vanity Fair. Katie Nicholl. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- USA Today "Princess Charlotte to get Disney painting". USA Today. Maria Puente. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "Princess Charlotte gifted with a $200K Snow White painting". New York Post. Julie Gordon. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- "Princess Charlotte Is About To Receive This Extremely Rare, $200,000 Gift". Redbook Magazine. Nikki Erlick. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "Princess Charlotte Receives $200K Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Painting -- See the Amazing Christening Gift". US Weekly. SOPHIE VOKES-DUDGEON. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- Elle. Com "PRINCESS CHARLOTTE ALREADY BECOMING A DISNEY PRINCESS". Elle.com. ALYSSA BAILEY. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- "Guy Ritchie's $12,000 wedding gift". New York Post. Julie Gordon. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- "McLaren Racing Official Artist". F1 Pop Art. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "Gstaad My Love". Muller Medien. Muller Medien. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "Miami Context 2018". Miami Context 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Art Nocturne Knocke 2019". Art Nocturne Knocke. Retrieved 21 August 2019.
- "Prime Resi". Prime Resi Website. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "Mayfair Life Magazine". Mayfair Life Magazine. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Luxury Interiors Magazine". Luxury Interiors Magazine. Retrieved 12 July 2019.