From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stepper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stepper is a device used in the manufacture of integrated circuits.
Stepper may also refer to:
- Stepper motor, a brushless, synchronous electric motor that can divide a full rotation into a large number of steps
- Wilhelm Stepper (born 1899), Austro-Hungarian novelist
- Hot Stepper as referred to in Canadian musician Snow's song
- Stair stepper, Step machine or Stepping machine is used for physical exercise
- Steppers (music) style of reggae
- SXS or Strowger switch, an early electromechanical telephone switching system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stepper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.