From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stereo or STEREO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stereo or stereophonic sound is the reproduction of sound using two or more independent audio channels.
Stereo may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Stereo (1969 film), a 1969 film by David Cronenberg
- Stereo (2014 film), a 2014 German film
- Stereoscopic 3D film (as in "stereo supervisor", "stereo conversion", "stereo glasses")
- stero (hi-fi system) A hi-fi home listening set-up consisting of an amplifier, speakers, and other components
- Stereo, stereo system or stereo receiver, names for home audio appliances
- car stereo
- The Stereo, an American band
- Stereos (band), a Canadian pop rock band
- The Stereos, a doo wop group
- Soda Stereo, a Argentina rock band
- Stereo (Vallejo album), 2002
- Stereo (Christie Front Drive album), 1997
- Stereo (Paul Westerberg album)
- "Stereo" (Pavement song), 1997
- "Stereo" (The Watchmen song), 1998
- "Stereo" (John Legend song), 2007
- "Stereo" (Unklejam song), a 2007 song by Unklejam
- STEREO, a pair of NASA solar observatory spacecraft
- All pages beginning with "stereo"
- All pages with titles containing stereo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stereo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.