Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sterile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sterile or sterility may refer to:
- Asepsis, a state of being free from biological contaminants
- Sterile (archaeology), sediment containing no evidence of human activity
- Sterilization (microbiology), any process that eliminates or kills all forms of life from an item or field
- Sterility (physiology), an inability of a living organism to effect sexual reproduction
- Infertility, the condition of a person being unable to bear children, especially through natural means
- Sterile Records, a record label formed in London in 1979 by Nigel Ayers and Caroline K of the post-industrial music group Nocturnal Emissions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sterility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.