From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sterility (disambiguation))
|Look up sterile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sterile or sterility may refer to:
- Asepsis, a state of being free from biological contaminants
- Sterile (archaeology), sediment containing no evidence of human activity
- Sterilization (microbiology), a term referring to any process that eliminates or kills all forms of life from an item or field
- Sterility (physiology), an inability of a living organism to effect sexual reproduction
- Infertility, the condition of a person being unable to bear children, especially through natural means
- Sterile Records, a record label formed in London in 1979 by Nigel Ayers and Caroline K of the post-industrial music group Nocturnal Emissions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sterility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.