Steve Abbott (comedian)
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Steve Abbott (background) and Paul Livingston
1956 (age 60–61)
Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia
|Other names||The Sandman|
Stephen Abbott (known as Steve Abbott; born 24 March 1956, Broken Hill, New South Wales) is an Australian comedian and author, also known under the comedic moniker of The Sandman or occasionally Sandy. He was a member of the band The Castanet Club with others such as Mikey Robins, Angela Moore and Maynard.
- The Sandman (1995). Sandman's Advice to the Unpopular. ABC books. ISBN 978-0-7333-0450-7.
- The Sandman (1996). This Is My Surfboard. ABC books. ISBN 0-7333-0534-2.
- Observations from a Moving Vehicle (1998) ABC Books ISBN 0-7333-0579-2
- Big Man's World (1998) with Tony Squires and Mikey Robins
- Pleasant Avenue (1999) ABC Books ISBN 0-7333-0686-1
- 204 Bell Street (2000)
- Sandman's Uncertain Years (2001)
- Diary of a Bus Clown (2002)
- Abbott, Steve (2005). Sandman in Siberia. ABC books. ISBN 978-0-7333-1480-3.
- The Sideshow with Paul McDermott (2007) TV Series
- Under The Grandstand (2005) TV-Series during Ashes in England
- Sandman in Siberia (2005) Filmed as a documentary, The Sandman (Steve Abbott) and his mother (Evelyn Abbott) return to their ancestral home in Siberia, taking photos and greetings from the Efremoff family in Australia in an attempt to reunite with long lost cousins (apparently one of the highest rating programs on Australia's SBS Network in 2004).
- In Siberia Tonight (2004–5) TV-Series
- The Scree (2004)
- You Can't Stop The Murders (2003)
- The Fat (2000) TV-Series
- GNW Night Lite (1999) TV-Series
- Good News Weekend (1998) TV-Series
- Children of the Revolution (1996)
- Good News Week (1996) TV-Series
- The Comedy Sale (1993) TV-Series
- The Castanet Club (1990)
- Young Einstein (1988)
- This is my Surfboard released as a book simultaneously
- 204 Bell St
- Pleasant Avenue
- Johnny Goodman (1988)
- Showbag by The Musical Flags (c1981)
- Steve Abbott on IMDb
- Steve Abbott interviewed in The Age
- Steve Abbott commenting on two vintage Sandman stories from Triple J
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|