(Hollywood Off Beat)
Mary Beth Hughes
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||14|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||DuMont (Feb 1952-Jan 1953)
CBS (June-Aug 1953)
|Original release||1952 – 1953|
Steve Randall (also known as Hollywood Off Beat) is a television series starring Melvyn Douglas which ran on the now-defunct DuMont Television Network on Fridays at 8pm ET from February 7, 1952, to January 30, 1953, and CBS from June 16-August 11 of that year.
"The Trial" (September 11, 1952) is available for viewing on the Internet Archive. Four episodes (June 12, July 3, August 14, and September 11, 1952) are in the J. Fred MacDonald collection at the Library of Congress.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1