Frecher's play,The Woodsman, was adapted for film with Nicole Kassell. The screen play, co-written by Fechter and Kassell, won the Slamdance Film Festival screen play competition and premiered at Sundance. The screenplay was also nominated for the Humanitas Prize for filmwriting.
- "Steven Fechter". indietheaternow.com. Nytheatre.com. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Study Guide to Steven Fetcher's Woodsman" (PDF). Theatre Pro Rata. Theatre Pro Rata. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Coeurage Theatre Company's The Woodsman to Open 5/8". Broadwayworld.com. 9 April 2015.
- "Steven Fechter faculty page". John Jay College. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Steven Fachter, faculty". fitnyc.edu. Archived from the original on 17 October 2011. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Steven Fetcher". http://ensemblestudiotheatre.org. Ensemble Studio Theatre. Retrieved 24 April 2015. External link in
- Bear, Liza (11 April 2005). "A Humanist Approach To A Hot-button Topic, Nicole Kassel on "The Woodsman"". IndieWire. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- Martin, Reed (2009). The Reel Truth: Everything You Didn't Know You Need to Know About Making an Independent Film. Macmillan. p. 436. ISBN 1429953713.
|This article about an American playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|