|Full name||Steven Robb|
|Date of birth||8 March 1982|
|Place of birth||Perth, Scotland|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2005||→ Raith Rovers (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
Steven Robb (born 8 March 1982 in Perth, Scotland) is a retired Scottish footballer, who played as a left winger. He began his career with Dundee in 2001 before joining Dundee United and then St Mirren. After playing in Thailand for Thai Port, he returned to Scotland with Brechin City and then Montrose. He retired in 2015 at the age of 32, due to injury problems.
Robb started his career in 2001 as a youth team player with Dundee, going on to make over 80 league appearances with a short loan spell with Raith Rovers. At the end of the 2004–2005 season in which Dundee were relegated to the Scottish First Division, Robb decided to stay with Dundee but after failure to gain promotion Robb left the Dees for Dundee's rivals Dundee United in June 2006 on a free transfer. Robb was told he would be released from Tannadice at the end of the 2007–08 season, with the winger subsequently agreeing a move to St Mirren at the start of the summer transfer window. Robb scored his first goal in the 7–0 victory over Dumbarton in the CIS Cup.
At the start of the 2013–14 season, Robb returned to Scotland and signed for Brechin City.
Correct at 18 May 2009
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Total|
|Scotland||League||Scottish Cup||League Cup||Total|
|2003–04||Raith Rovers||First Division||9||0||-||-||9||0|
|2006–07||Dundee United||Premier League||15||1||-||2||0||17||1|
- Roache, Ian (30 April 2008). "Winger free to go—and return". The Courier. Archived from the original on 5 June 2011. Retrieved 5 May 2008.
- "Robb leaves United to join Saints". BBC Sport website. 27 May 2008. Retrieved 28 May 2008.
- McArthur, Euan (13 January 2011). "Ex-St Mirren star Steven Robb clinches deal with Thai Port – but pals reckons he's going junior with Tayport". Daily Record. Retrieved 13 January 2011.
- "Steven Robb Signing Confirmed". brechincity.com. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Montrose manager boosts squad". Scottish Professional Football League. 24 July 2014. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- Steven Robb at Soccerbase