|Full name||Steve Campbell|
|Date of birth||20 November 1967|
|Place of birth||Dundee, Scotland|
|Brechin City (assistant manager)|
|2018||Brechin City (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Stevie Campbell (born 20 November 1967) is a Scottish footballer and coach, who is the assistant manager of Scottish League One team Brechin City. Campbell played professionally for Dundee, Livingston and Brechin City in Scotland and Coleraine in Northern Ireland. He was player-manager of Carnoustie Panmure before becoming a youth coach with Dundee and then Inverness Caledonian Thistle. He then joined Dundee United in January 2006, initially as under-19 coach, later becoming youth director from 2009 until his resignation in November 2015. He joined Brechin's coaching staff in August 2016.
Campbell began his career in 1985 with hometown club Dundee and made just under 100 league appearances for the Dens Park side during his eight years there. A two-year spell with Northern Irish side Coleraine followed his departure from Dundee before a 1995 move to Livingston, where Campbell won the Third Division in his first season. In 1997, Campbell moved to Brechin City, where he remained until 2000.
Campbell moved to Carnoustie Panmure in 2000 as player/manager but quickly retired due to injury, and accepted a full-time youth coach post with Dundee. Campbell moved to Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the summer of 2005. He then moved to Dundee United six months later, along with incoming manager Craig Brewster. Campbell was appointed as the club's youth director in 2009, but was suspended by the club in August 2015. A supporters' group expressed concern at the suspension, citing the benefits gained from Campbell's record in developing young players. The club subsequently accepted Campbell's resignation in November 2015, following his decision to take them to an employment tribunal.
Campbell joined Brechin City as first team coach in August 2016, assisting manager Darren Dods. After Dods was sacked by Brechin in October 2018, Campbell was made caretaker manager. He stayed with Brechin after Barry Smith was appointed manager.
- "Dundee United suspend youth coach Stevie Campbell". BBC Sport. BBC. 12 August 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Dundee United fans concern over Stevie Campbell suspension". BBC Sport. BBC. 17 August 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Club statement". 12 November 2015. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- Roache, Ian (17 August 2016). "Former Dundee United youth coach Stevie Campbell joins Brechin's backroom team". The Courier. Dundee. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- "CLUB STATEMENT - By Brechin City FC". Brechin City FC. 30 October 2018. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "Brechin City: Barry Smith appointed as manager to replace Darren Dods". BBC Sport. 6 November 2018. Retrieved 6 November 2018.