Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stickies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stickies may refer to:
- A shortened form of sticky notes
- Stickies (Apple), a Macintosh note-taking application
- Sticky Notes, a Windows digital sticky notes utility
- Stickies (papermaking), tacky substances that causes deposits in papermaking, especially in deinking
- Stickies, nickname of the Official Irish Republican Army
- Stickies, Australian nickname for dessert wines
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stickies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.