Stiff upper lip (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stiff upper lip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stiff upper lip is a colloquial expression referring to fortitude in the face of adversity.
Stiff upper lip may also refer to:
- Stiff Upper Lip, an album by AC/DC
- "Stiff Upper Lip" (Gershwin song), a song by George and Ira Gershwin
- Stiff Upper Lips, a 1998 British comedy film
- Stiff Upper Lip (song) by Mr Hudson from the album Straight No Chaser
- Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves, a novel by P. G. Wodehouse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stiff upper lip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.