Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stig or Stig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stig or STIG may refer to:
- Stig (given name)
Arts and entertainment
- The Stig, a masked racing driver on the UK television show Top Gear
- Stig (singer), a Finnish performer
- Stig, the title character of Stig of the Dump, a children's book and two TV series
- Stig, the character of Stig's Inferno, a comic by Ty Templeton
- Stig is the George Harrison character in the Rutles, the rock band known for their visual and aural pastiches and parodies of the Beatles.
- Security Technical Implementation Guide, a computing security methodology
- Steam-injected gas turbine, an energy production technology; See Cheng cycle
- Stig (Serbia), a region in eastern Serbia
- Stigg of the Dump, an underground hip hop producer in Canada
- Stian, a related Scandinavian name
- All pages with a title containing Stig
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.