Stip can refer to:
- Štip, the largest town in the eastern part of the Republic of Macedonia
- Statewide Transportation Improvement Program, a 4 year transportation planning document required by the Federal Highway Administration
- STIP, a local political party run by students occupying seats in the town hall of the Dutch city of Delft
- Stand-in Processing (STIP), a mechanism related to credit card authorization process
- Stip is a regional dish in the Dutch provinces of Groningen, Drenthe and Overijssel
- Stipendiary magistrate
- SINQ Target Irradiation Program
- Stipulation, an agreement, in American law, made between opposing parties prior to a pending hearing or trial
- Pentagrammic prism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.