From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stožice may refer to:
In the Czech Republic:
- Stožice, Czech Republic, a village and municipality in the Strakonice District
- Nove Stožice, a housing development in Ljubljana
- Stožice Arena, a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Ljubljana
- Stožice, Ljubljana, a former settlement in the northern part of Ljubljana
- Stožice Sports Park, a multi-use sports complex in Ljubljana
- Stožice Stadium, a multi-purpose stadium in Ljubljana
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.