Stockham can refer to:
- Alice Bunker Stockham (1833-1912), fifth woman doctor in the United States
- Bob Stockham (born 1970), American football player
- Fred W. Stockham (1881-1918), United States Marine, posthumous recipient of the Medal of Honor
- John Stockham (1765-1814), British naval officer
- Thomas Stockham (1933-2004), American scientist
- Stockham, Nebraska, a village in Hamilton County, Nebraska, in the United States
- HMS Stockham (K562), a British frigate in service in the Royal Navy from 1943 to 1946
- USS Stockham, more than one United States Navy ship
Companies: Stockham Valves and Fittings Inc. International industrial valve and fitting manufacturer established in 1903 by William Stockham son of Alice Bunker Stockham and Gabriel Stockham
Sports: Stockham Valves -.national champions in industrial league baseball
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stockham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.