Stonor is a village in Oxfordshire, England.
Stonor may also refer to:
- Stonor Park, and Stonor House
- Edmund Stonor (1831–1912), British Catholic archbishop
- John Stonor (1281–1354), British justice
- Julia Camoys Stonor (b. 1939), British author
- Oliver Stonor (1903–1987), English novelist, reviewer, translator, and man of letters.
- Stonor, the family name of Baron Camoys
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stonor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.