From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up store in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article store.|
Store may refer to:
- A retail store where merchandise is sold, usually a product, usually on a retail basis, and where wares are often kept.
- A warehouse where things are stored, e.g. a ship's paint store
- An app store, which is included in many mobile operating systems
- Expendables released from an aircraft, such as aircraft ordnance or countermeasures
- Štore, a town and a municipality in eastern Slovenia
- The Store, 1932 Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Thomas Sigismund Stribling
- The Store (ITV), British shopping television programming on ITV1
- All pages beginning with "Store" - includes several Scandinavian geographical locations
- Storage (disambiguation)
- Store and forward
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Store.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.