From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stout or Stout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stout is a dark beer made using roasted malts or roast barley.
Stout may also refer to:
- Rome, Ohio or Stout, a village
- Stout, Colorado, a former town
- Stout, Iowa, a city
- Stout Army Air Field, an airfield in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stout Creek in Michigan
- Horse Fly, commonly referred to as a "Stout"
- 20430 Stout (1999 AC3), a main-belt asteroid
- Stout (surname)
- Stout Air Services, an American airline between 1925 and 1929
- Stout Metal Airplane Division of the Ford Motor Company, a defunct American aircraft manufacturer founded by William Bushnell Stout
- USS Stout (DDG-55), a guided missile destroyer
- Toyota Stout, a light truck
- List of people known as the Stout
- Stout Scarab, a 1930–1940s USA automobile
- Stout Spur, Edith Ronne Land, Antarctica
- University of Wisconsin–Stout
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.