From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The most famous figure bearing this name is the Greek historian and geographer Strabo (c. 64 BC–24 AD).
Other people named Strabo were:
- Pompeius Strabo (d. 87 BC), Roman consul and general, father of Pompey the Great.
- Gaius Julius Caesar Strabo Vopiscus (c. 130 BC–87 BC), Roman politician and playwright.
- Lucius Seius Strabo (46 BC–16 AD), Praetorian prefect and father of Sejanus.
- Walahfrid Strabo (c. 808–849), Frankish theologian.
- Theodoric Strabo (d. 481), Ostrogoth chieftain.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strabo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.