From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up straightener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Straightener may refer to:
- Straightener (band), music band from Japan
- A straightening iron, a kind of hair iron
- Any substance used in hair straightening
- A shaft straightener, a device used in making an arrow or spear
- Flow straightener, a key element of a wind tunnel
- Straightener (metalworking), a device used in metalworking to straighten material before it is fed to a stamping press
- "Wheels of Confusion/The Straightener", a song from Black Sabbath Vol. 4
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Straightener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.