Jump to navigation Jump to search
Strathclyde may refer to:
- Strathclyde, the former local government region of Scotland, 1973 to 1996, which served as a police force area and fire service area until 2013, and is still a transport authority area, covered by:
- The Kingdom of Strathclyde, the ancient Brythonic kingdom which included most of the area of the former local government region
Other things in Scotland with Strathclyde in their names include:
- University of Strathclyde, in Glasgow
- Strathclyde Park, in North Lanarkshire
- Strathclyde F.C., defunct football team based in Glasgow
People bearing the name Strathclyde include:
- List of Kings of Strathclyde
- Those bearing the title Baron Strathclyde:
- Strathclyde Concertos, ten concertos by Peter Maxwell Davies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strathclyde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.