From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Streaker may refer to:
- Someone who engages in streaking, purposely appearing and running nude in public
- Streaker (dinghy), a sailing dinghy
- Streaker (computer game), a 1987 computer game published by Bulldog
- Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (tracked), a high-mobility carrier vehicle named Streaker, from the United Kingdom
- Streaker (SpaceDev), a small launch vehicle
- MQM-107 Streaker, a target-towing drone used by the U.S. Army and Air Force
- The Streaker, a starship crewed by dolphins, from David Brin's Uplift Universe novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Streaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.