Jump to navigation Jump to search
Streets are the plural of street, a type of road.
Streets or The Streets may also refer to:
- The Streets, alias of Mike Skinner, a British rapper
- Streets (band), a rock band fronted by Kansas vocalist Steve Walsh
- Streets (film), a 1990 American horror film
- Streets (ice cream), an Australian ice cream brand owned by Unilever
- Streets (punk album), a 1977 various artists compilation album of early UK punk bands
- Streets..., a 1975 album by British folk musician Ralph McTell
- "Streets" (song), a song by Avenged Sevenfold on the album Sounding the Seventh Trumpet
- "The Streets" (song), a 2002 song by American rapper WC, featuring Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg
- The Streets, performance art by contemporary artist Abel Azcona
- All pages with titles beginning with Streets
- All pages with titles containing Streets
- On the Streets
- Streets: A Rock Opera
- Street performer
- Streets of SimCity
- "Where the Streets Have No Name"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Streets.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.