Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up streetwise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Streetwise may refer to:
- Rover Streetwise, a small hatchback made by the MG Rover Group
- Possessing knowledge of youth culture, also called "street"
- Practical knowledge, as opposed to ivory tower or book knowledge, knowledge on how to succeed through life, or generally how to avoid the pitfalls
- The Streetwise Fund, a mutual fund offered by ING Direct
- Common sense, a basic understanding of things
- StreetWise, a Chicago newspaper
- Street Smarts (game show), a TV game show
- Streetwise (1984 film), a 1984 documentary following the lives of homeless teenagers living on the streets of downtown Seattle
- Streetwise (1998 film), a 1998 film
- Streetwise (Transformers), the name of several robot superhero characters in the Transformers robot superhero franchise.
- Streetwise, regular character in the Quizkids magazines
- Streetwise Media, publisher of various online US city-specific websites, such as BostInno (for Boston, Massachusetts), etc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Streetwise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.