From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Strelitz refers to:
- Duchy of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, former German duchy
- Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, successor to the duchy
- Free State of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, state of Weimar Germany
- Mecklenburg-Strelitz (district), former district in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Neustrelitz, city in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Strelitz-Alt, part of Neustrelitz
- Strelitz, the German name of Střelice u Stoda, Czech Republic
- Johannes Strelitz (1912–1991), German jurist
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.