Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up strife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Strife may refer to:
- Eris (mythology), in Greek mythology the goddess of discord, whose name means 'strife'
- Bellona (goddess), Roman counterpart of Eris, and a war goddess
- Enyalius, a son of Eris and god of strife
Fiction and entertainment
- Strife (play), a play by John Galsworthy, first produced in 1909
- Strife (1996 video game), a 1996 video game
- Strife (2015 video game), a 2015 video game
- Cloud Strife, the protagonist in the Final Fantasy VII game
- Strife (band), a hardcore band from the United States
- "Strife", a song by heavy metal band Trivium from the album Vengeance Falls
- Stryfe, a Marvel Comics supervillain, particularly of the X-Men and related teams
- Strafe (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.