Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up strife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Strife may refer to:
- Eris (mythology), in Greek mythology the goddess of discord, whose name means 'strife'
- Bellona (goddess), Roman counterpart of Eris, and a war goddess
- Enyalius, a son of Eris and god of strife
Fiction and entertainment
- Strife (play), a play by John Galsworthy, first produced in 1909
- Strife (1996 video game), a 1996 video game
- Strife (2015 video game), a 2015 video game
- Cloud Strife, the protagonist in the Final Fantasy VII game
- Strife (band), a hardcore band from the United States
- "Strife", a song by heavy metal band Trivium from the album Vengeance Falls
- Stryfe, a Marvel Comics supervillain, particularly of the X-Men and related teams
- Strafe (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.