(Redirected from Stringer (disambiguation))
|Look up stringer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stringer may refer to:
- Stringer (name), includes a list of people with the name
- Stringer (aircraft), or longeron, a strip of wood or metal to which the skin of an aircraft is fastened
- Stringer (journalism), a type of freelance journalist
- The Stringer, an online news publication based in Australia
- Stringer (slag), an inclusion, possibly leading to a defect, in cast metal
- Strake or stringer, a longitudinal internal member in boat and ship building
- Stringer (surfing), a thin piece of wood running from nose to tail of a surfboard
- Fish stringer, a piece of cord or chain used to keep fish alive and secured while an angler continues fishing
- Stringer, the structural member in a stairway that supports the treads and risers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stringer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.