From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stripper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stripper may also refer to:
- A chemical reactor used for stripping (chemistry) gasses from a liquid by dissolving them in another gas, such as air, as in air stripping.
- A paint stripper, used for removing paint
- Stripper clip, a firearm accessory
- Stripper (agriculture) a type of harvesting machine
- Stripper (tool), used for removing air from IV tubing
- A wire stripper, used for removing insulation from electrical wire
- Stripper, a colloquial term for the person removing the center vein out of tobacco wrapper leaves for cigars
- The Stripper, an instrumental piece
- The Stripper (film), a 1963 drama
- Stripper (film), a 1986 documentary of a female stripper's convention
- Stripper, a song by Miss Kittin & The Hacker from First Album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stripper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.