From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stripper can refer to:
- A striptease performer (gender neutral)
- A male stripper
- A chemical reactor used for stripping (chemistry) gasses from a liquid by dissolving them in another gas, such as air, as in air stripping.
- A paint stripper, used for removing paint
- Stripper (agriculture) a type of harvesting machine
- Stripper (tool), used for removing air from IV tubing
- A wire stripper, used for removing insulation from electrical wire
- The Stripper, an instrumental piece
- The Stripper (film), a 1963 drama
- Stripper clip, a firearm accessory
- Stripper, a song by Miss Kittin & The Hacker from First Album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stripper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.