In the video, the band is rehearsing in the studio. A roadie offers to get some coffee and goes to get it. The band then starts playing as smoke starts coming from the electrical equipment. Soon, the wires on the ground catch fire. (This was really bound to happen, because in spite of elementary safety rules, the wiring lies on wet floor.) The band gets electrocuted and the whole room is filled with bolts of electricity. They stop playing for a while, but continue in a second. The high voltage turns them into skeletons, but the band plays on. As they finish playing the song, they collapse into bone piles. The roadie walks in and spills the coffee with astonishment.