From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stronghold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stronghold or fortification is a military construction or building designed for defense.
Stronghold may also refer to:
Computing and gaming
- Stronghold (1993 video game), a real-time strategy game by Stormfront Studios
- Stronghold (2001 video game), a real-time strategy game by Firefly Studios
- Stronghold (Magic: The Gathering), a 1998 expansion set for Magic: the Gathering from the Rath block
- Stronghold, a town alignment in Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
- Stronghold, a warring faction in Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East
- Stronghold, a board game produced in part by Valley Games Inc.
- Stronghold, an underground location where the portal to the End Dimension in the video game Minecraft is found.
- FIRST Stronghold, the 2016 FRC game
- Stronghold (Magnum album)
- Stronghold (Summoning album)
- Stronghold – The Collector's Hit Box, an album by Jennifer Rush
- Stronghold, California, U.S.
- Stronghold, Washington, D.C., a neighborhood in the District of Columbia, U.S.
- Stronghold Center or Stronghold Castle, a Tudor-style castle in Oregon, Illinois, built by newspaper publisher Walter Strong
Film and television
- "Stronghold" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- Stronghold, a 1951 movie starring Veronica Lake
- Stronghold (pet medicine) or Selamectin, a parasiticide and anthelmintic for cats and dogs
- HMS Stronghold, a ship of the Royal Navy used in the first test of the unmanned craft Larynx (1927)
- Safe seat, in politics, a seat in a legislative body that is regarded as fully secured by a particular political party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stronghold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.