From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up struma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Struma may refer to:
- Struma (medicine), a swelling in the neck due to an enlarged thyroid gland
- MV Struma, a ship chartered to carry Jewish refugees from Axis-allied Romania to British-controlled Palestine in World War II sunken in the Struma disaster, the largest civilian Black Sea naval disaster of World War II
- Struma (skin disease), a mycobacterial skin disease
- Struma motorway, a planned motorway which will lead from the Daskalovo junction 5 kilometres (3 mi) away from Sofia to the Bulgarian border Kulata with Greece
- Struma (river), a river in Bulgaria and Greece
- Struma Glacier, a glacier in Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Struma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.