Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up struma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Struma may refer to:
- Struma (medicine), a swelling in the neck due to an enlarged thyroid gland
- Struma (skin disease), a mycobacterial skin disease
- Struma (river), a river in Bulgaria and Greece
- Struma motorway, a Bulgarian motorway
- Struma (village), a village in Bulgaria
- MV Struma, a ship chartered to carry Jewish refugees from Axis-allied Romania to British-controlled Palestine in World War II sunken in the Struma disaster, the largest civilian Black Sea naval disaster of World War II
- Struma Glacier, a glacier in Antarctica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Struma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.