|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (May 2015)|
Stuart Millheiser with an Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patient
|Born||Brooklyn, New York|
|Alma mater||Cornell University|
Stuart Millheiser was born in Brooklyn, New York. After graduating from Cornell University with a BS and MBA, he came to California in 1980. He founded Pecos Phaqrmaceuticals in the early 1990s and sold it at age 51.
In 2007 he started the ALS Guardian Angels, A 501(c)(3) charity for the purpose of helping ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) victims live with the disease and maintain the highest quality of life possible. He funds most of the charity’s work from his own savings and receives outside donations through fundraisers and private donations. Stuart helps people from all over the world who have Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- "Stuart Millheiser Biography". www.ncacs.org. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Pecos Pharmaceutical, Inc. - Food and Drug Administration" (PDF). Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Hajime dream comes true". Rafu Shimpo. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Everyday Hero: Stuart Millheiser is earth angel". Causes.com. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Giving for ALS Guardian Angels". GiveForward.com. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Everyday Hero: Stuart Millheiser answers ALS patients' pleas". Orange County Register. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Snohomish County Business Journal article on Stuart Millheiser". Snohomish County Business Journal. Retrieved 2 November 2014.