|Date of birth||7 April 1990|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Playing position||Right winger|
|Current club||Blantyre Victoria|
|2010||Kirkintilloch Rob Roy|
|2011–2012||South Camlachie Juveniles|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:50, 15 July 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Stuart Mills (born 7 April 1990) is a Scottish professional footballer who plays, as a right winger, for Blantyre Victoria in the Scottish Junior Football Association, West Region. He has previously played in the Scottish Premier League for Hamilton Academical.
Born in Glasgow, Mills began his career at Hamilton Academical, making his professional debut on 4 April 2009, against Celtic, in the Scottish Premier League. He made two more appearances for the Accies, before leaving the club to sign for junior side Kirkintilloch Rob Roy.
In June 2010, he returned to the senior game, joining Clyde. He only stayed with Clyde for a year, being released at the end of the season, after making 14 appearances in all competitions, scoring 2 goals.
- "Player profile". Clyde F.C. official website. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- "Celtic 4-0 Hamilton Accies". BBC Sport. 4 April 2009. Retrieved 6 April 2009.
- "Hamilton Ban for Fans". Football365. 4 March 2010. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- "Two more join the Bully Wee". Clyde F.C. official website. 28 June 2010. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- "Former SPL youth pair join Clyde". BBC Sport. 29 June 2010. Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- "Player news". clydefc.co.uk. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Signing News". Pollok F.C. 19 July 2012.
- Bell, David (11 July 2013). "Trio add bite to Blantyre Vics squad". Hamilton Advertiser. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|