Sturgeon Lake may refer to:
- Sturgeon Lake (Alberta), a lake in Alberta, west of Valleyview
- Sturgeon Lake (Hayes Watershed – Kenora District, Ontario), a lake in northwestern Ontario, in northern Kenora District in the Hayes River watershed
- Sturgeon Lake (Northwestern Ontario), a lake in northwestern Ontario, in eastern Kenora and north-western Thunder Bay Districts
- Sturgeon Lake (Nipissing District), a lake in northeastern Ontario, in Nipissing District
- Sturgeon Lake (Ontario), a lake in southern Ontario in the Kawartha Lakes region
- Sturgeon Lake Caldera, a caldera in northwestern Ontario
- Sturgeon Lake (Quetico), a lake of the Hunter Island region of the Quetico Provincial Park, northern Ontario
- Sturgeon Lake (Saskatchewan), a lake northwest of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
- Sturgeon Lake First Nation, a First Nation whose territory borders the lake of the same name in Saskatchewan
- Sturgeon Lake (Michigan), a lake in Michigan on the St. Joseph River
- Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota, a city in Minnesota
- Sturgeon Lake (Goodhue County, Minnesota), a natural lake
- Sturgeon Lake (Oregon), a lake on Sauvie Island in Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.