Suan can refer to:
- Suan, Atlántico, Colombia
- Sivan, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Suan County, a county of North Hwanghae Province, North Korea
- Suan Station, a station of the Busan Metro, South Korea
- a minor Kazakh Zhuz ("horde"), numbering ca. 30,000
- Suan (song), Irish lullaby written by Irish Songwriter Liz Madden.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.