|Look up submariner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Submariner may refer to:
- A sailor who is a crew member of a submarine
- A baseball pitcher who pitches with an underhand motion
- Namor the Sub-Mariner, a comic-book character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Rolex Submariner, a Rolex diving watch model
- Submariner (album), a 2003 album by experimental-rock band The Dead Science
- "Submariner", a song by Helen Marnie from the 2013 album Crystal World
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Submariner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.