Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up substance, substances, or substantially in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Substance may refer to:
- Substance (Jainism), a term in Jain Ontology to denote the base or owner of attributes
- Chemical substance, a material with a definite chemical composition
- Importance or depth
- Matter, anything that has mass and takes up space
- Substance theory, an ontological theory positing that a substance is distinct from its properties
Relating to drugs
- Drug substance
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Substance (Blank & Jones album), 2002
- Substance (Joy Division album), 1988
- Substance 1987, a New Order album
- "Substance", a song by Haste the Day on the album That They May Know You
- SubStance, an interdisciplinary journal on literature published through the University of Wisconsin Press
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, an update of the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- Dravya, a term used in Jain texts to refer a substance
- Homoousian, a Christian term meaning "same substance"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Substance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.