From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subterfuge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subterfuge may refer to:
- Subterfuge (film), a 1968 British film.
- Subterfuge (1912 film), a 1912 American film
- A nickname for the Central Government War Headquarters
- Subterfuge, track from The Hidden Land album by Béla Fleck and the Flecktones
- Subterfuge, track from Demolition (Judas Priest album)
- Subterfuge, track from Black Fire (album)
- Subterfuge, track from Oppressing the Masses
- Subterfuge, track from Run Cold album from Diva Destruction
- Subterfuge, track from Zeno Beach
- Subterfuge, track by Man Is the Bastard
- Subterfuge, a music video by Dååth
- Subterfuge Records, a music label
- The Subterfuge, an episode from The Fatal Ring, a 1917 American action film serial
- "Subterfuge", a 1959 science fiction story by Charles Eric Maine
- "Subterfuge", Ray Bradbury, (Astonishing Stories 1943)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subterfuge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.