Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gedalia (Sucho) Suchowolski was born in Białystok, Poland. He immigrated to Mandate Palestine in 1941 and studied construction engineering at Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel.
- Untitled 1970 sculpture, Tel Aviv University
- Untitled 1971 sculpture, Tel Aviv University
- 1976 play sculpture, Water Reservoir, Givat Shapira
- 1982 mobile sculpture, Yemin Moshe, Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, 1976, French Hill, Jerusalem
|This biographical article about an Asian sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|