From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sudra or Sudra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sudra may refer to:
- Shudra, one of the Varnas in the traditional four-section division in the Hindu caste system.
- Sudarium, is a Latin word, literally meaning 'sweat cloth', used for wiping the face clean and now associated with Christian liturgical usage and art.
- Sudra (סודרא) is a headdress, similar to the keffiyah, worn by Jewish men in the ancient near-east. For more information see Jewish Sudra.
- Sedreh, sudre or sudra, a garment worn by Zoroastrians.
- Sudra is a planet in the game Axiom Verge, where the events of the game take place.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sudra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.