From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sugar Loaf)
|Look up sugar-loaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sugarloaf is refined sugar in the form of a rounded cone, the most common way of distributing sugar until the late 19th century.
Sugarloaf or Sugar Loaf may also refer to:
- Sugarloaf, California, USA
- Sugarloaf Mountain Park, California, USA
- Sugarloaf Saw Mill, California, USA
- Sugarloaf Village, California, USA
- Sugar Loaf, New York, USA
- Sugarloaf Township (disambiguation), several townships in the USA
- Sugarloaf Communications Tower, Christchurch, NZ
- Sugarloaf Parkway, Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA
- Sugar Loaf railway station, Wales
- Sugarloaf (ski resort), Maine, USA
- Sugarloaf (Michigan ski resort), Michigan, USA, now defunct
- Sugarloaf Reservoir, located north-east of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Sugarloaf Rock, Western Australia, near Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Western Australia
- Sugarloaf Rock (Curtis Group), in Bass Strait off the north-east coast of Tasmania, Australia
- Sugarloaf Rock (Mutton Bird Group), off the south-west coast of Tasmania, Australia
- Sakharnaya Golova Island "Sugarloaf Island" in the Sea of Okhotsk
- Sugarloaf (band)
- Sugarloaf chicory, a cultivated type of chicory
- Sugarloaf helm, a type of a Great helm
- All pages beginning with "Sugarloaf"
- All pages with titles containing Sugarloaf
- Pan de Azúcar (disambiguation) (Spanish equivalent)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sugarloaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.