(Redirected from Sugar Loaf)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sugar-loaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sugarloaf is refined sugar in the form of a rounded cone, the most common way of distributing sugar until the late 19th century.
Sugarloaf or Sugar Loaf may also refer to:
- Sugarloaf Mountain, the famous landmark in Rio de Jainero, Brazil
- Sugarloaf (mountain), a list of other mountains with the same name
- Sugar Loaf (Winona, Minnesota), a bluff on the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota
- Sugar Loaf Dam, near Leadville, Colorado
- Sugarloaf, California, USA
- Sugarloaf Mountain Park, California, USA
- Sugarloaf Saw Mill, California, USA
- Sugarloaf Village, California, USA
- Sugar Loaf, New York, USA
- Sugar Loaf, a community in Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada
- Sugarloaf Township (disambiguation), several townships in the USA
- Sugarloaf Communications Tower, Christchurch, NZ
- Sugarloaf Parkway, Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA
- Sugar Loaf railway station, Wales
- Sugarloaf (ski resort), Maine, USA
- Sugarloaf Reservoir, located north-east of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Sugarloaf Rock, Western Australia, near Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Western Australia
- Sugarloaf Rock (Curtis Group), in Bass Strait off the north-east coast of Tasmania, Australia
- Sugarloaf Rock (Mutton Bird Group), off the south-west coast of Tasmania, Australia
- Sakharnaya Golova Island "Sugarloaf Island" in the Sea of Okhotsk
- Sugarloaf (band)
- Sugarloaf chicory, a cultivated type of chicory
- Sugarloaf helm, a type of a Great helm
- All pages beginning with "Sugarloaf"
- All pages with a title containing Sugarloaf
- Pan de Azúcar (disambiguation) (Spanish equivalent)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sugarloaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.