From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suicide squeeze may refer to:
- Squeeze play (baseball), a play in baseball in which the runner on third starts for home immediately while the batter attempts a bunt.
- Squeeze (bridge), a set of plays of the cards in contract bridge.
- Suicide Squeeze Records, a record label.
- Cannibal squeeze, a contract bridge squeeze also known as a suicide squeeze.
- "Suicide Squeeze", an episode of the TV series Castle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suicide squeeze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.