From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sumas is a city in Washington.
Sumas may also refer to:
- Sumas First Nation, a Native American tribe of the Pacific Northwest, part of the Sto:lo people
- The Suma-Jumano, a Native American tribe of the American Southwest
- Sumas, British Columbia, a former municipality in British Columbia, now amalgamated with the City of Abbotsford
- Sumas Mountain, a mountain in Whatcom County, Washington
- Sumas Mountain (British Columbia), a mountain in British Columbia, Canada
- Sumas Lake, a former lake in British Columbia
- Sumas Border Crossing, a major Canada-US border crossing, see Huntingdon, Abbotsford
- Sustainability Management School (SUMAS)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sumas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.