From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sumie is a common Japanese given name. People named Sumie include:
- Sumie Baba (born 1967), a Japanese voice actor
- Sumie Oinuma (born 1946), a Japanese volleyball player and Olympic medalist
- Sumie Sakai (born 1971), a Japanese professional wrestler and mixed martial artist
- Sumie Sakai (born 1945), a Japanese actress and voice actress
Sumie or Sumi-e or Sumi e may also refer to:
- Sumie, an East Asian type of Ink and wash painting
- Sumie (Toshiko Akiyoshi Quartet album), a 1971 jazz quartet album by pianist Toshiko Akiyoshi
- Sumi-e (Toshiko Akiyoshi – Lew Tabackin Big Band), a 1979 jazz album by the Toshiko Akiyoshi - Lew Tabackin Big Band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sumie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.