Summerhill Pyramid Winery
|Summerhill Pyramid Winery|
|Location||4870 Chute Lake Road|
Kelowna, British Columbia
|Key people||Stephen Cipes, owner|
Eric Von Krosigk, winemaker
|Known for||Summerhill Pyramid Winery Cipes Brut|
|Varietals||Ehrenfelser, Riesling, Merlot, Zweigelt, Gewurztraminer, Baco Noir, Syrah, Pinot Noir, Viognier, Icewines|
|Tasting||open to public|
Summerhill Pyramid Winery is a winery company based in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. Established in 1986 by the Cipes family, it is the most visited winery in British Columbia. It was the first winery to be certified an Organic Winery by the Pacific Agricultural Certification Society of Vernon The winery features a bistro which serves organic selections for lunch and dinner. The winery has also been certified as bio-dynamic by Demeter 
- Gold Medal - Summerhill Pyramid Winery NV Cipes Brut - 32nd All-Canadian Wine Championships (Windsor, Ontario) May 13 to 15, 2012
- Gold Medal – Cipes Rose N/V 2011 Pinot Noir Summit, San Francisco
- Best International Bottle Fermented Sparkling Wine – Cipes Gabriel - IWSC, London, England, December 2009
- Gold Medal – Cipes Brut N/V - 2011 WWC, Chicago, Ill
- Gold Medal – 2007 Riesling Icewine - 2011 San Francisco International Wine Festival
- Casey, Christina Melander ; photographs by Janis Miglavs ; foreword by Kathy (2007). Pacific Northwest : the ultimate winery guide. San Francisco, Calif.: Chronicle. ISBN 0811855295.
- "Summerhill Pyramid Winery". Bcwine.com. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- "Summerhill Pyramid Winery - Sunset Bistro Restaurant - Kelowna, BC". OpenTable. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- GISMOND, ANTHONY (July 26, 2013). "Brangelina not your typical celeb owners". Vancouver Sun.
- Facing the elements building business resilience in a changing climate : case studies. Ottawa: National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy. ISBN 1100204040.
- http://www.winebc.org/press_room/awards/awards_archive_2012/ 2012 BC Wine Institute Members' BC VQA Wine Awards
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|