From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up summons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A summons is a legal document issued by a court.
Summons may also refer to:
- Evocation, the act of conjuring supernatural creatures
- Arthur Summons (born 1935), Australian representative rugby union and rugby league player
- The Summons, a legal thriller novel
- The Summons (hymn), a Christian hymn
- Summons of the Lord of Hosts, a Bahá'í holy text
- Zhao Hun, a Chinese poem known in English as "Summons of the Soul"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summons.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.