Sun Shuyun is a Chinese writer. She was born in China in the 1960s, graduated from Beijing University and won a scholarship to Oxford. Her books include
- Ten Thousand Miles Without a Cloud (in which she retraces the journey of the 7th-century Chinese monk Xuanzang)
- The Long March: The True History of Communist China's Founding Myth
- A Year in Tibet, a book made in conjunction with the BBC documentary A Year in Tibet.
- Book review of A Year In Tibet
- Tibet: Transformation and tradition about the BBC series A Year In Tibet.
- Another review of the BBC series
|This article about a Chinese writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|