Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sunburn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sunburn is a condition of the skin after overexposure to ultraviolet radiation.
Sunburn may also refer to:
- Sun scald, the effects of ultraviolet radiation on the plant kingdom
- SS-N-22 Sunburn, two Soviet anti-ship missiles
- Sunburn (Blake Babies album), 1990
- Sunburn (Sun album)
- Sunburn (Fuel album), 1998
- "Sunburn" (Fuel song), 1999
- "Sunburn" (Muse song), 2000
- Sunburn (Owl City song)
- Sunburn, a 2004 album by Gordie Sampson
- Sunburn (1979 film), a film starring Farrah Fawcett
- Sunburn (1999 film), an American film
- Sunburn (TV series), a BBC series starring Michelle Collins and Sean Maguire
- Sunburn (Transformers), a fictional female Transformers character
- Sunburn Festival, an electronic dance music festival held in Candolim Beach, Goa, India
- "Sunburn", a song by Tinashe from Nightride
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunburn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.