From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sunburn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sunburn is a condition of the skin after overexposure to ultraviolet radiation.
Sunburn may also refer to:
- Sun scald, the effects of ultraviolet radiation on the plant kingdom
- SS-N-22 Sunburn, two Soviet anti-ship missiles
- Sunburn (Blake Babies album), 1990
- Sunburn (Sun album)
- Sunburn (Fuel album), 1998
- "Sunburn" (Fuel song), 1999
- "Sunburn" (Muse song), 2000
- Sunburn (Owl City song)
- Sunburn, a 2004 album by Gordie Sampson
- Sunburn (film), a 1979 film starring Farrah Fawcett
- Sunburn (TV series), a BBC series starring Michelle Collins and Sean Maguire
- Sunburn (Transformers), a fictional female Transformers character
- Sunburn Festival, an electronic dance music festival held in Candolim Beach, Goa, India
- "Sunburn", a song by Tinashe from Nightride
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunburn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.