Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sund may refer to:
In northern Europe, there are more than a hundred straits named Sund, see: Sound (geography).
- Sund, Åland, a municipality in Finland
- Sund, Norway, a municipality in Hordaland county, Norway
- Sund, Hemnes, a village in Hemnes municipality, Nordland county, Norway
- Sund, Faroe Islands, a town in the Faroe Islands
- Sund, Trosa, a village in Trosa Municipality, Sweden
- Sund, Ydre, a hamlet in Ydre Municipality, Sweden
- Øresund, a strait between the Baltic Sea and the North Sea
- Sudden unexplained nocturnal death, a type of Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.